Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mob Remodel


Contractors from NJ still in my office. This must be the longest remodel project of all time.

Another classy television personality
The conversation that just happened was this:
NJ Contractor: So I got a video tape.
Me: … okay…?
NJ Contractor: It’s of Karen Gravano smokin’ crack and givin’ blow jobs to black guys.
Me: Who the hell is that? Why do you have this?
NJ Contractor: Karen Gravano! From Mob Wives! Her fatha murdered Jack’s fatha! We are going to nail har with this tape!
Me: Why would she be doing that and/or letting anyone video tape it?
NJ Contractor: I know some guys who owe me a fava….
Me: I don’t want to know any more about this. I feel like an accomplice.

Does anyone else ever have to deal with this shit at work? Seriously? Please just finish remodeling my office so I can get some work done and don’t have to wonder if at some point I’ll be sleepin’ with the fishes in a pair of concrete shoes. I want to go back to worrying about my regular, suburban white girl problems of unrequited love, bad cell phone reception, and the need to go grocery shopping so I can stop eating ice cream for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment