Sunday, April 22, 2012

When Underpants remain Under Pants

Not to be totally tragic, but F*&#! My brilliant plan about breakfast didn't work. Potentially Successful Date Guy has to go home, clean his apartment, have a friend over tomorrow, and THEN has some free time to go to breakfast. The only reason I told him we could have breakfast later in the day was so that HE could sleep in.. I'm free all freaking weekend!
Easter Candy doesn't appear to be filling the void. Guess I will have to sleep in my sexy lace underpants by myself. And my current roommate and his girlfriend are home now.


While  I listen to him moaning "Why? Why? WHY? " in the bathroom and vomit and complain with the shower on, I get to talk to his girlfriend, who asks him to unlock the door so she can come in and help him. I miss having a partner in crime. Even though I never open up to anyone to this extent, I always think that someday I will meet the person I am comfortable talking to about body insecurities and running around in naked abanodon with who will still want to be with me for the rest of the night afterwards.


I'm so lonely. This sucks :/

No comments:

Post a Comment